Layer offers 3 different levels of support to meet various customer needs: Standard, Professional, and Enterprise.
|Full developer documentation and self-support help center||✔||✔||✔|
|24/7 monitoring for system stability and uptime||✔||✔||✔|
|Ticket support channel during business hours||✔||✔||✔|
|Guaranteed response times for support tickets||✔||✔|
|Priority handling for support tickets||✔||✔|
|Private communication channel with Customer Success team||✔|
|Onboarding and integration workshops, with optional on-site||✔|
|Elevated go-live support||✔|
|Quarterly integration reviews||✔|
Before submitting a ticket, first check our status page and search our documentation for potential answers. If neither of these provide the information you're looking for, please submit a ticket describing what is happening with relevant technical details, and assign a priority level that accurately reflects the impact this is having.
- Urgent: Core use cases are prevented from succeeding for >10% of users with no available workaround.
- High: There is a significant impact on common use cases reducing quality of service for >2% of users with no available workaround.
- Normal: There is an impact on common use cases reducing quality of service for some users with a workaround available.
- Low: General questions and all other situations.
|Enterprise support||Professional support||Standard support|
|Urgent||Within 2 business hours||Within 1 business day||As soon as possible|
|High||Within 4 business hours||Within 1 business day||As soon as possible|
|Normal||Within 1 business day||Within 2 business days||As soon as possible|
|Low||Within 2 business days||As soon as possible||As soon as possible|
Layer has engineers around the world monitoring our system 24/7/365 for stability and uptime, and any platform-related incidents will be responded to without delay.
For application and integration support, we have the following business hours:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
- Monday - Friday, excluding major U.S. holidays